Home

Yeshivat Tikvat Yaakov, Sde Yaakov  is a religious Zionist and junior and high school Yeshiva founded in 1954 by Mercaz Yeshivot Bnei Akiva. Located adjacent to Moshav Sde Yaakov, midway between Haifa and Nazareth, the Yeshiva enjoys the scenic panoramas of the beautiful and historic Jezreel Valley. The school commemorates the name of the late Rabbi Dr. Yaakov Hoffman z”l and the Ehrman campus is named for the parents of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Ehrman.

The school is one of the leading institutions in the Yeshiva Bnei Akiva network and most of its students continue in yeshivot, yeshivot hesder, mechinot and serve in the IDF, many in combat units.